Thursday, March 22, 2007

Well This Is Better Than An Olive!

If you're curious about the size of your baby, here's another site that can clue you in, week by week.

As discussed last Sunday, according to What To Expect, my week nine baby is about the size of a medium green olive. Medium green olives are, as you might know, my least favorite of the green vegetables and/or fruits.

Fortunately, I've got American Baby on my side. And they've got their own system of baby size classification. They start around week four, with the poppy seed, and rapidly progress through sesame seed, sunflower seed, blueberry, and raspberry until arriving at week 9: grape. The green grape is one of my favorite green vegetables and/or fruits.

This system works pretty well, but eventually, they run out of fruit, and suddenly you discover that you're carrying an i-pod shuffle, or an iron in there!

I just hope the baby's not premature, because if it comes in week 36, according to these guys, Proud Mommy will be giving birth to a tennis racket:

Awwww! Isn't it the cutest baby ever?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree! I hate olives of any type, but especially of the green type. I'd much rather have a grape for a niece/nephew than a green olive any day!! Now a tennis racket...I don't know about that one at all!